LED Architectural Lettering Update

A month already since I last posted! That is a little slack, but we've been really busy gearing up for the Spring rush, sourcing new product and getting in touch with everyone we talked to at the show.

A while back I mentioned that we are introducing energy efficient LED architectural lettering to our range. Though we haven't officially launched this product yet we have done a few little jobs that have turned out really well, so I thought it would be a good chance to post up some photos:


This was a recent job we did for a jeweller 20mm opal acrylic illuminated letters with a polished stainless steel face. The border was non-illuminated opal with the stainless.


The finish of the job was great and the low-energy illumination was really effective on the gloss white background.


Here is just a detail of how the letter is routed out and wired up with the LED units. The letters were attached with threaded rod secured to the back of the bulkhead so they are fully removable and easy to service if required - although the LEDs have an effective lifespan of 100,000 hours and are very reliable compared to neon.

More information soon.

Comments

  1. I've been going to Blue Mercury for a few years now for my makeup and hair products and I love it there. I've gotten to know Janice especially well and it's always nice to see her. I love the feeling of going in there and being greeted by people who know me. They have a great selection and I feel like they are on top of the latest styles and trends. They've introduced me to some great products and always make me feel beautiful http://www.globalretailingconference.org/speakers/barryBeck.html!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts